Thursday 23 June 2011

Up the junction

So I've had this video on my phone for ages that I kept meaning to upload for you chicken fans so here it is. I have called this post Up The Junction, the gorgeous one doesn't think many people will get it, I told him that my chicken fans were smarter than he thinks... okay so the chicken fans in the US might not get it, but the rest will, I'm sure of it - I have faith in you all...

So, anyway here's the video. I made spaghetti and meatballs for the boy child and girl child and the girl child's friend who was here for a sleepover and we had some left over, so instead of chucking it in the bin I decided to chop it up and see if the girls liked it - I think you'll see that they did indeed like it. Now I'm not sure whether it's because they thought they were worms, or they truly did like the pasta tastiness but they scoffed the lot!!!

The following day I made a roast dinner (well, it was Sunday and I am a traditionalist at heart), we also had lots of veg left over (no potatoes or parsnips though, they're everybody's favourites)so the gorgeous one chucked it all in a bowl and gave it to the girls, they do indeed like a bowl of mushed up veg as well as spaghetti. I'm very pleased with that the girls are so into our leftovers as I hate wasting food, although to get treated like this all the time, they need to up the return somewhat, we get one egg a day now (if we're lucky) but the other day we did get 2 for the first time in months - so only one of them need to go in the pot.

I think we all know which one that will be...


Having some video challenges chicken fans, paste this URL into your browser to see the video...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjSZnWYlqc

No comments:

Post a Comment